We..well just amanda..decided to take some fun pictures ... if anyone wants any copies, just shoot me an email and let me know which one and what size.
oh my goodness! I love the one of her with her white headband on and her hand in her mouth. What a great shot! :) Also must say that I love the headbands you got for Haven. I can't wait until she fits into some outfits that match the headbands you got her so I can show her off too! :) Thanks!! :)
2 comments:
These photos are so gorgeous. Very professionally done.
oh my goodness! I love the one of her with her white headband on and her hand in her mouth. What a great shot! :) Also must say that I love the headbands you got for Haven. I can't wait until she fits into some outfits that match the headbands you got her so I can show her off too! :) Thanks!! :)
Post a Comment