So, I know I have been totally slacking since MARCH. there is no way I can catch up with posts so Im starting fresh. Most of you know we were gone every weekend from march until the middle of august- except for one weekend to help host a baby shower for Amanda- so needless to say blogging has not been at the top of my priorities. OUr summer was filled with awesome trips, Yellowstone being the highlight.
We are doing well- Nora is big and saying lots of sentences, Pete's work is picking up, I'm teaching first grade, and oh yea..were having another baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, welcome back! And congratulations!! Nora is so stinkin cute! and when did she get to be so big?! And now she's gonna be a big sister?! aaahh! congratulations! :) hope you guys are doing well! :)
Post a Comment